Hope you are having a lovely summer vacation.
I have had the good fortune of seeing a few of you in HiTB, it is always a pleasure to meet the faces behind the emails/handles.
We are going to try and get more tickets for to the following conferences:
- Xcon (Mid August 2014)
- BlackHat (Early August 2014)
- Kiwicon (Early Nov 2014)
- NoSuchCon (Mid Nov 2014)
I got a few requests already for free entry tickets for those events, those that have not yet sent such a request, let me know if you are interested. The free entry includes both an entry ticket as well as up to 1000$ USD in travel expenses.
Last, but not least, our current customers' interest scope is:
- Privileges Escalation in:
- Linux PE
- Vulnerabilities in Ubuntu Desktop services/programs
- Dropbear SSH
- Web applications:
- Roundcube post/pre-auth RCE
- pre-authentication for Roundcube, Zimbra, Squirrelmail, MailEnable, Joomla, Wordpress, Plesk, cPanel
- Privileges Escalation for Plesk, cPanel
- File Disclosure for Zimbra, MailEnable, Plesk, cPanel
Thank you all and have a nice summer vacation.