Dates: 20-21 September 2018
Venue: Marco Polo Hotel
MARCO POLO HONGKONG HOTEL
No. 3 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR, China
Registration fee will include:
- Be part of the best offensive security conference
- Participation in workshops (2 Days ticket)
- Coffee breaks and lunch per conference day
*Students: Valid Student ID is required - please send us a picture of your student ID card to email@example.com. Any ID that is not valid or expired will NOT be accepted and entrance will be denied.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries regarding registration and payment.
No refund will be given for conference and training tickets purchased
How to get along in Hong Kong
Welcome to beVX!
We would like you to have the best experience while you stay in Hong Kong and for that, we gathered some useful information such as the best places to eat, drink and have fun.
The conference will be held at Marco Polo Hotel.
Hotel Address: MARCO POLO HONGKONG HOTEL, No. 3 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR, China
How to get to the venue from the airport
Airport Express: 100HKD (Airport Express) + 60 HKD (Taxi from Kowloon Station to Mira Hotel or Tsim Sha Tsui area) (Recommended path)
Taxi: 240-270 HKD (Depends on traffic, you will also need to pay toll fee to the driver)
Uber: 240-300 HKD (Depends on traffic and availability of Uber)
For more information - please check:
Payment methods in taxi and public transport:
Taxi: Cash in Hong Kong Dollars, they don't accept credit card.
Public transportation: Octopus e-card (can be bought in train stations / metro etc) - use that card for subway, bus and mini bus.
If you want to stay in a different hotel - we recommend on the following hotels:
- Gateway Hotel, Marco Polo (No. 13 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR, China)
- Kowloon Shangri-La (64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
- Hotel ICON (17 Science Museum Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
- Prince Hotel, Marco Polo (Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
- LAB EAT Restaurant & Bar - Western / Seafood (Shop 1-2, G/F, Kiu Fung Mansion, 83-89 Kimberlay Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- CHEF STAGE de Eddy Chu - Western / Wine (19/F, 17-19 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- The Captain's House - Western / Seafood (18/F, H8, 8 Hau Fook Street, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Goobne Chicken - Korean / Korean Fried Chicken (2/F, The HART, 4 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Hiroshi 宏 - Japanese / Dessert (Shop 502, 5/F, The ONE, 100 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Ramen Bari-Uma 霸嗎拉麵 - Japanese / Ramen ( G/F, 26 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- The Joomak - Korean / Izakaya (Shop 34, LCX, 3/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 3-27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Flame Japanese Cuisine 焱丸水產 - Japanese / Seafood (Shop 5&6, G/F, Wah Fung Building, 23 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Thai on 5 Seafood Grill and Bar 泰燒遙 - Thai / Seafood (5/F, 1 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Hungry Bird 肚餓了串燒烤焗專門店 - Hong Kong / Style Seafood (6/F, 17-19 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
Looking for something else to eat? - https://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong/restaurants/district/tsim-sha-tsui
- Lan Kwai Fong street is crowded every night. SoHo around Hollywood Road surrounds Lan Kwai Fon, and is home to even more bars and pubs.
- Rooftop Bars - Ozone / Sevva Rooftop Bar / Eyebar / Ce La Vi Hong Kong / Aqua Spirit / Wooloomooloo Steakhouse and Bar Wan Chai / Two Seventy Degrees Rooftop Bar
- Victoria Harbour
- Kansu Street and Jordan Road in Mongkok, Temple Street Night Market
- Nightclubs: Volar / Ce La Vi Hong Kong / Play Club / Dragon-i / Fly Hong Kong / Magnum /