Positions we'll fill soon
Beyond Security is a leading developer of automated security testing technologies with sales operations around the world. Our goal is set on being the leader in the network, web site and software security testing markets, and our strategy is to hire the most talented people and encourage them to express their creativity.
We believe that hard work, a great working atmosphere and a strong, dynamic team leads to creating advanced solutions in the world of information security.
If you are motivated and experienced, join us to participate in the innovation that resulted in some of the most cutting edge IT security technologies.
For more information please contact danas(at)beyondsecurity dot com.
Job Number 196: Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst
Location: Rananna, Israel
Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst is responsible for conducting vulnerability assessment for hardware, operating systems and third party software.
Required Experience of at least 1 year in one of the following:
Ability to analyze vulnerabilities in order to appropriately characterize threats
Advanced knowledge of security vulnerabilities, application and system analysis
Experience in analyzing security vulnerabilities on networks and systems; TCP/IP; Windows OS
Reverse engineering through static and dynamic analysis, memory forensics
Experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: perl, python, ruby
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job number 194: Support Engineer 1st Tier
Location: Bengluru, India
Tier Level 1 Support Engineers are responsible for initial response to customers inquiries via portal, email and telephone. In addition also the following responsibilities:
- Walking customers through solutions
- Filling reports regarding product problems
- Researching technical issues
- Reviewing product change requests
- Learning about product updates and new technologies
- Experience in high technology Engineering
- Experience in network security
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with web meeting, email and phone communications.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Speak and write English at 'mother tongue' level.
- Comfortable working in a widely distributed, small, but international organization
- Experience in programming or familiarity with source code testing tools is a huge plus.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Job Number 193: Python Developer
Location: Raanana, Israel
Developing solutions and tools based on technical requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in Python development
- Experience with web framework : Django or similar
- Experience with system integration upon Linux
- Knowledge in web technology stack: REST protocols, HTTP, cookies, JSON, Ajax etc
- Experience working with SQL
- High level of spoken and written English
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number 191: Sales Development Representative
Location: San Jose, California, USA
- Research, Identify, and Prospect for New Clients
- Outbound Sales (Phone calls, emails)
- Creating and developing new opportunities
- 4 year college degree
- 1-3 years experience selling a SAAS or similar Software or service related platform based tech product
- Experienced cold calling & warm calling
- Experienced with SalesForce & Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Experienced with Marketing automation: Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua
Send your resume to email@example.com
Job Number 192: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Glendale, California, USA
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing communications aspects of the company in developing, optimizing and implementing lead generation campaigns while reaching high ROI results.
At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Digital Marketing with the following aspects:
- SEM and SEO tools
- Lead generation platforms
- Google Analytics
- Content writing
- Social Media campaigns
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org