Automated Network Vulnerability Testing
AVDS is a network vulnerability assessment appliance for networks of 50 to 200,000 nodes. It performs an in-depth inspection for security weaknesses that can replace expensive penetration testing. With each scan it will automatically find new equipment and services and add them to the inspection schedule.
It then tests every node based on its characteristics and reports its responses to reveal security issues in equipment, operating systems and applications.You set the IP range to investigate and in a matter of hours and with no network down time or interruption of services AVDS will generate detailed reports specifying network security weaknesses.
Our database of tests is updated daily with the most recently discovered security vulnerabilities. The AVDS database includes over 10,000 known vulnerabilities and the updates include discoveries by our own team and those discovered by corporate and private security teams around the world.
Simple, Fast and Comprehensive
Manual vulnerability assessment is expensive and infrequently done. Assessment software can be time consuming to set up and operate, plagued by high false positive rates and cause network resource issues.
Automated Testing Using AVDS:
- Gets your tactical security work done routinely and quickly
- Provides the fixes you and your staff need for fast mitigation
- Buys you time to focus on security strategy
- Automatically scans new equipment, ports and applications
- Scales to handle multiple networks, business units, countries
- Reduces your patch-work by identifying exactly what is needed
Security and Compliance Challenges
The frequency and increasing severity of today's security threats are forcing companies to:
- Simplifies PCI-DSS, SOX and HIPAA compliance and reduces costs
- Strengthen current network security processes and procedures to protect against virulent worm/virus attacks from both external and internal threats
- Deploy new security solutions that span the entire network
- Restrict customer and partner access and permissions
- Respond to "Security Compliance" mandates, IT upgrades and internal policy changes
- Perform more frequent penetration tests.
Know What You Are Up Against
Solutions to Vulnerabilities Delivered
Each AVDS report contains the exact solutions to repair the problems found. This in-depth information shows how to fix and improve the security of your network, both as whole and for each of the devices in it. The recommended solutions include device specific information as well as custom tailored solutions for your environment.
Manage Vulnerabilities Across the Enterprise
Whether your network is as small as one LAN or involves hundreds of business units separated by firewalls, or even continents, all testing and report generation can be managed and controlled from one location with individual reports being automatically delivered to each business unit. Multiple scanners can be used to overcome bandwidth restrictions, firewall segmentations or to load balance and provide fault tolerance.