A Website and Web Server Security Testing Service
WSSA examines your website pages, applications and web servers to find security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that would give hackers an opportunity to do damage. Simply give us your domain and an email address and you will receive a complete report with the recommendations you need to take corrective action.
We'll quickly identify website security issues and then test your site routinely to keep it secure! There is nothing to install and our tests will not disturb your site or visitors.
Test For These Dangerous Vulnerabilities
WSSA is driven by the same vulnerability assessment system we provide to governments and corporations; AVDS. Every scan starts by testing the equipment that hosts your site. No matter how carefully coded your pages are, if the host equipment is vulnerable, your site is at risk.
Then WSSA automatically tests your website pages for all of the known code vulnerabilities like:
- SQL Injection
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting)
- File Disclosure
- Remote File Inclusion
- PHP/ASP Code Injection
- Directory Traversal
Test Your Website Security Today
With Web Site Security Audit doing regular scans of your website you will KNOW that it is secure. WSSA is an easy to use vulnerability assessment scanner that will find and describe website weaknesses accurately, rate the risk level of each and provide the exact solution for a handling. It requires NO technical expertise to use, simply give us the domain and your email address and you will soon have a complete report that you or your technical admin can use to secure your site.
Included in our Standard and Advanced services is the Beyond Security Seal. Display it on your home and checkout pages to show all visitors that your site is secure. Retail site owners typically find that adding a Beyond Security Seal pays for itself with increased sales. Try it now, free, for 15 days.
WSSA: Website Security Audit
Get the most complete website security testing, the fastest assessment and reporting, detailed instructions for the correction of vulnerabilities and access to our security professionals for assistance. All accounts start with our 15 day free trial and our 60 day satisfaction guarantee.
Guaranteed - First 15 days are free! Plus a 60 day satisfaction guarantee.
Fast - Find out NOW if you have a problem!
Easy - Nothing to download, nothing to install.
Up To Date - The test database is updated daily.
Profitable - Increase sales withour site security seal.
Low Impact - No disruption of services or visitors.
Continuous - Your site is checked daily with Standard Service.
Thorough - Scans for thousands of problems.
Experienced - Based on AVDS, our enterprise service.
How It Works:
1. Port Scan - Web Site Security Audit will investigate all services on all ports on all web servers (web, FTP, mail, Exchange and SQL) plus your firewalls. Whether you have just a blog, or a complex network, we'll find your open ports and detect what services are running on those ports.
2. Vulnerability Scan - At every open port we'll identify every service present and determine how it is configured. These services and configurations are compared to our database of thousands of vulnerabilities. If there is a potential vulnerability, we will actively test it to determine if a weakness exists.
3. Web Site Scan - WSSA crawls every page of your site and tests every possible entry point against every family of security risk. We have the most in-depth, automated testing for SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting (XSS) available.
4. Reporting - Our detailed report classifies the risks discovered according to their potential severity. Executive summaries track your overall security 'grade' over time and your progress in eliminating issues.
5. Analysis - Each report includes recommendations on how to handle each security risk.
- Site owners can use WSSA to evaluate hosts and service providers. Get the specifics your staff and vendors need to take action and the documentation you need to confirm repairs.
- For Hosts and IT staff: Use WSSA to appraise decision makers of the importance of security issues and provide proof that all issues are resolved and your site is clean.
6. Certification - Display the Web Site Security Seal: Improve your visitor's confidence and your sales.
If within 60 days of sign-up you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason - we will provide a full refund.