Our website vulnerability scanner can test one or many sites
Automate the security testing of your website, web applications and web servers to find security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that would give hackers an opportunity to do damage.
We'll quickly identify website security issues and then test your sites routinely thereafter to keep them secure. There is nothing to install and our tests will not disturb your site or visitors.
For more than 10 sites or for PCI certification see AVDS and contact us for more info. For just one to 10 sites and a simple, on-line sign up:
These dangerous vulnerabilities can be identified by our website vulnerability scanner
Every scan starts by testing the equipment that hosts your site. No matter how carefully coded your pages are, if the host equipment is vulnerable, your site is at risk. Then website pages are tested for code vulnerabilities like:
- SQL Injection
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting)
- File Disclosure
- Remote File Inclusion
- PHP/ASP Code Injection
- Directory Traversal
Get up to 10 sites tested today
With your credit card and a simple online sign-up you can get our website vulnerability scanner to test up to 10 sites on one account - starting today. Find out more from the pricing and features button, below.
Have more than 10 sites? Contact us using the form on the right. In either case get the same accurate, complete and an easy to use website vulnerability scanner that will find and describe website weaknesses accurately, rate the risk level of each and provide the exact solution for a handling.
WSSA website vulnerability scanner
Get the most complete and accurate website security testing plus detailed guidance for the correction of vulnerabilities. All accounts start with a 15-day free trial.
How WSSA works:
1. Port Scanner - An investigation of ports on the web server (web, FTP, mail, Exchange and SQL) plus your firewalls. Whether you have just a blog, or a complex retail website, we'll find your open ports and detect what services are running on those ports.
2. Vulnerability Scan - At every open port our Website website vulnerability scanner will identify every service present and determine how it is configured. These services and configurations are compared to our database of thousands of vulnerabilities. If there is a potential vulnerability, we will actively test it to determine if a weakness exists.
3. Web Site Scan - A search and cataloging of web site pages is then completed and every unique, dynamic page is tested against every family of security risk. We have the most in-depth, automated testing for SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting (XSS) available.
4. Reporting - Our detailed report classifies the risks discovered according to their potential severity. Executive summaries track your overall security 'grade' over time and your progress in eliminating issues.
5. Analysis - Each report includes recommendations on how to handle each security risk.
6. Certification - When your website is secure, display our Web Site Security Seal: Improve your visitor's confidence and your sales.
For more than 10 sites or for PCI certification see AVDS.