The 6.5.7 Release is now live. In this release, there are multiple enhancements to the PCI Self Service UI and an overall Visual UI Enhancement.
PCI Self Service Enhancements
- New Roles – Designated PCI User and Admin roles have been added for the PCI Scan Administration and Management section.
- Dispute Digest – An option to designate a specific user preference is available so users have ability to opt-in to receive the email digest of recent disputed vulnerability notifications.
- Retained Notes for Resubmission – Previously submitted notes can now be displayed, sorted, and selected for quicker dispute resubmission.
- Dispute Age – On the Dispute Management page, the age of the dispute is now displayed.
- Visual Indicator of Scan Type – Vulnerability Management (VM) and Web Application Scanning (WAS) are now displayed in the list of scans for a Scan Group.
You can view release notes here.
We can help with any security vulnerability questions.