BeSTORM: DAST with Black Box Fuzzing
Dynamic application security testing (DAST) automatically tests millions, even billions, of attack combinations to guarantee the security of your products before they’re released, saving you time and costly security fixes afterwards. BeSTORM goes further than DAST, with black box fuzzing. You get the best of both, Dynamic Application Security Testing performs comprehensive, calculated testing, while the Black Box Fuzzer attackers your security the same way a hacker would.
Our Approach to DAST: Dynamic Application Security Testing
Discover code weaknesses and certify the security strength of any product without access to source code. Test any protocol or hardware with beSTORM, even those used in IoT, process control, CANbus compatible automotive, aerospace, and low energy Bluetooth LE.
- Realtime fuzzing, doesn’t need access to the source code, no cases to download
- One platform, one GUI to learn, with over 250+ prebuilt protocol testing modules and the ability to add custom and proprietary ones
- Find the security weaknesses before deployment that are most often discovered by external actors after release
- Certify vendor components and your own applications in your own testing center
- Cloud-based scanning, doesn’t need to be on-site
- Self-learning software module and propriety software testing
- Quality assurance from the first step and beyond
Customization and scalability for any business, sizes up or down